Did you start a Twitter profile for your business to take advantage of everything social media marketing has to offer? If so, you already know that the more followers you can get, the further you can spread your message.
But what can you do to motivate someone to follow your business on Twitter? Here are 5 simple tips for getting more Twitter followers.
- Get listed in Twitter directories—There are a number of online directories that allow you to list your Twitter profile with some basic information about who you are and what you do. WeFollow.com and Twellow.com are 2 great directories that should net you some new followers.
- Don’t be overly self-promotional—Nobody wants to follow a company that Tweets out nothing but a steady stream of advertisements. You need to focus on providing quality content that people want to use and share.
- Have a distinct personality—Why would anyone follow a boring corporate Twitter account? Add a little personality to your Tweets so that people feel like they’re interacting with a real person.
- Put your Twitter link on all marketing materials—You should have your Twitter link in your emails, on your main website, in your blog posts, and even on your print marketing materials.
- Interact with others—Twitter is a social media tool, so doesn’t it make sense to be social? Get out there and chat it up with other people.
Need help kicking your social media marketing campaign into gear? ENet offers a range of solutions to help you leverage social media properly for maximum results.
Check us out online at www.enettechnologies.com.